IM Cork preparation weekend
Join us in Youghal!
So you’ve signed up for Ironman or Ironman 70.3 Cork (or any other triathlon), and what once seemed so far away is now getting very real. You have the shoes, you have the bike, you’ve done some sort of training and maybe a triathlon or three in the past… But you still don’t really know how you’re going to make it to the red carpet.
Worry no longer. Join myself and the team for a comprehensive training weekend on 18-19 June 2022 in Youghal, Cork. We’ll cover all bases, including some pro insights and secrets, to make sure you’re confident and ready to race this summer!
A full weekend of triathlon prep:
- IM Cork course recce (1 loop)
- Mechanical support
- 1 Open-water swim session
- 1 Technical bike session
- 1 Emergency bike mechanics session
- 2 run sessions
- 2 theory/Q&A sessions
What’s not included
- Travel to and from Youghal
- All essential triathlon equipment – bring your own!*
- Any additional food or beverages (minibar, bar…)
- Personal travel and health insurance**
Local participants or those with their own accommodation are welcome to join. The price includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Contact us for Saturday evening dinner options.